One Sheet Wonder Idea #2
- idea Libby Fens
This layout idea uses a piece of 6x6 patterned paper to make four different cards.
For this first example, I'm using the FREE Sale-a-Bration #158126 Sunshine and Rainbows Designer Series paper.
4. Lastly, cut another 3x3 square into four pieces, along the 1 1/2 inch mark vertically and horizontally.
- glue the uncut ONE 3x3 piece of patterned paper to the top or bottom of the cardstock cut for the mat. On the opposite end, attach the stamped sentiment.
- Attach the TWO Rainbows & Sunshine paper to the mat, along the top and bottom. I flipped one of the strips over to have the opposite side of the paper shown.
Glue the THREE strips of patterned paper and the sentiment layer in whatever order you choose, onto the mat.
Glue the FOUR, 1 1/2 inch squares along the top and bottom of the mat. In the middle, glue the sentiment strip.
The way I remember things is:
Card 1 has ONE piece of patterned paper.
Card 2 has TWO pieces of patterned paper.
Card 3 has THREE pieces of patterned paper.
Card 4 has FOUR pieces of patterned paper.
Here are some card examples that I created .
For these four cards, I used the FREE Sale-a-Bration #158127 Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper.
For the final set of cards, I used the FREE Sale-a-Bration #158128 Simply Marbleous Designer Series Paper (purple colour).
Until the end of February, when you order $60 worth of product, you are able to choose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. There are three patterned paper options!
All of the products that I used to make these cards are available for purchase from me.
- want me to place your order?
- need a catalogue?
- want to find out about upcoming card classes?
- want to Join my Team?
- have a question?
Email - JennHoustonStamps@gmail.com
Call or Text (Canada) - 204-573-8386
My Online Store - JennHouston.stampinup.net