- On a scrap piece of Basic Black cardstock, stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink and heat emboss it with Whisper White Embossing Powder. Fussy cut the saying out the sentiment.
- Select three different ink colours. Using daubers, apply ink randomly from the three colours onto one piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Using the two main poppy stamps, stamp over top of the cardstock that was just coloured. Use Memento ink to make crisp images. Try to put as many poppies onto the paper as possible.
- Fussy cut or use the coordinating dies, to cut out the poppy shapes. When a poppy is cut out, try to lay it in the same order on your table.
- Using dimensionals, attach the poppies in relatively the same location as where they were cut from, onto the piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Using two layers of dimensionals, attach the shape to the card.
- Over top of the shape, attach the cut out sentiment, using dimensionals.
- Glue Layer 1 to the center of the card base.
- Adhere the "poppy" layer over top of Layer 1, on the card base.
- Glue in the card insert to the inside of the card.
Are you loving the Painted Poppies Bundle #153827 or any of the products that I used to make these cards? All of the items are available for purchase through me.
- want me to place your order?
- need a catalogue?
- want to find out about upcoming card classes?
- want to Join my Team?
- have a question?
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or Text (Canada) - 204-573-8386
My Online Store - jennhouston.stampinup.net
Host Code - EVYU7UN4 (please use this code for orders under $200)