I used the Feature of the Week bundle, which is
#158058 Cactus Cuties Bundle
Here is the Card Recipe
Card Base - Misty Moonlight Cardstock - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, folded in half like a book
First Layer - Misty Moonlight Cardstock - 4 x 5 1/4, embossed with the Hive 3D embossing folder
Wood Layer - Heart & Home DSP - 1 3/8 x 3 7/8
Square Layer Mat - Mossy Meadow Cardstock - 2 7/8 x 2 5/8
Square Layer - Heart & Home DSP - 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
Square Layer - Vellum - 2 3/8 x 2 1/4
Sentiment Mat - Bumblebee Cardstock - 1 x 3/8
Sentiment - Basic White Cardstock - 7/8 x 1/4
Plant Layer - Basic White Cardstock - 2 1/2 x 2
1. Onto the Basic White cardstock, stamp the plant pot in Soft Suede ink.
2. Using the three leaved stamp, stamp it sticking out of the pot, using Mossy Meadow ink.
3. Without reinking, stamp the three leaved stamp again to the left side of the alread stamped plant image. Do this step again on the right side.
4. Cut the plant out using Paper Snips.
5. Stamp the sentiment using Misty Moonlight ink onto the Basic White cardstock strip.
6. Glue the stamped sentiment onto the Bumblebee cardstock mat.
7. Using Multipurpose glue, attach the embossed Misty Moonlight layer to the card base.
8. Glue the woodgrain strip of DSP, half way up the embossed layer.
9. Glue the square piece of DSP to the Mossy Meadow cardstock mat.
10. Using glue dots only on the bottom right hand corner, attach the vellum over top of the square DSP piece.
11. Using dimensionals, attach the plant over top of the "glue dot area" on the vellum (bottom right hand corner).
12. Glue the sentiment to the top left hand corner of the square, opposite the plant.
13. Attach the Mossy Meadow square to the card base using Dimensionals.
14. Add ribbon and embellishments to create some interest.
All of the products that I used to make these cards are available for purchase from me.
- want me to place your order?
- need a catalogue?
- want to find out about upcoming card classes?
- want to Join my Team?
- have a question?
Email - JennHoustonStamps@gmail.com
Call or Text (Canada) - 204-573-8386
My Online Store - JennHouston.stampinup.net