Here is what my card sample looks like!
I used the leaf and sentiment stamp from the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle (stamps and dies), added a little gold bling. It was super simple to create!
Here are the instructions and supply list.
Card Base - Cajun Craze Cardstock - 8 1/2 x 5 1/5, folded in half
Layer 1 - Basic White Cardstock - 4 x 5 1/4
Leaves - Gold Foil - 3 x 1
Card Insert - Basic White Cardstock - 4 x 5 1/4
1. Stamp the sentiment in the lower right hand corner of the Basic White Cardstock, using Memento Black ink.
2. Stamp the leaf stamp around the sentiment, using a variation of the three colours, Bermuda Bay, Merry Merlot and Cajun Craze ink.
3. Using the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, cut out the three small leaves from the gold foil. Attach them randomly to the card using dimensionals.
4. Attach the linen thread to the bottom of the card. I wound it around the card twice.
5. Flick the brush end of the Dark Black Blends marker to create some splatter.
6. Add on the gold metallic pearls for some bling
7. Using dimensionals, attach the decorated layer to the Cajun Craze card base.
8. Decorate and attach the card insert.
All of the products that I used to make these cards are available for purchase from me.
- want me to place your order?
- need a catalogue?
- want to find out about upcoming card classes?
- want to Join my Team?
- have a question?
Email - email@example.com
Call or Text (Canada) - 204-573-8386
My Online Store - jennhouston.stampinup.net
Host Code - JCFYNA4F (please use this code for orders under $200 and I will send you a little gift in the mail)