One Sheet Wonder Idea #3
- idea inspired by Kathy Bovair and Seongsook's Creations.
Kathy sent me this beautiful card in the mail and I wanted to use the beautiful Daffodil Afternoon paper, in a similar way!
This layout idea uses two 12x12 pieces of Designer Series Paper. It ended up making 13 different cards in no time flat!
For this first example, I'm using the FREE Sale-a-Bration #158127 Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series paper.
2. Cut down the two 4 3/4 strips at 3 1/2 measurements. You will end up with one smaller piece at the end, measuring 1 1/2 x 4 3/4. Leave the bottom strip untouched for now.
9. We are going to cut these down one step further. Cut each piece in half. Each piece should measure 1 1/4 x 4.
All of the products that I used to make these cards are available for purchase from me.
- want me to place your order?
- need a catalogue?
- want to find out about upcoming card classes?
- want to Join my Team?
- have a question?
Email - JennHoustonStamps@gmail.com
Call or Text (Canada) - 204-573-8386
My Online Store - JennHouston.stampinup.net