I did my volunteer shift at Samaritan House this afternoon. There have been a lot of bins empty for this past week and a half. If you are in the store this weekend, please consider throwing one or more of these items in your cart for those in need.
- tampons and pads (not liners)
- toothpaste and toothbrushes
- razors (not shaving cream)
- laundry soap (pods work easier for packaging, but liquid is fine too)
- dish soap
- larger bottles of shampoo and conditioner
Please consider this generous act!
Post a Comment